 Space / 21481
Re: Crow's Nest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 22:05:17 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
This is so cool Jeff...I love the space as a new frontier designs. The
interior is just beautiful...looks so 'realistic' and meshes wonderfully
with the backstory.  The bunk w/lockers on the ceiling is awesome...great 3
dimensional thinking.

Any plans on making the supply ship? :)

Thanks Gil.

No plans for it yet, but I did some thinking about the replenishment
shuttle... I'm torn between either a 3rd generation Space Shuttle or a
permanently spaceborne craft that would dock with a space station in Earth
orbit.

Why does my list of 'things to build' always dwarf my available building time??

Jeff J