 Space / 21548
Re: PreCS MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 23 Feb 2003 18:17:08 GMT

In lugnet.space, Joel Kuester writes:
In lugnet.space, Soren Roberts writes:
Postmod:

Tell me whatcha think.

okay, now that I have seen the other pics, I can have some real comments!

I like the orientation of the canopy a lot... that looks great.
The rear view looks cool, its techy without being to busy.
It does capture a pre-cs feel, even though it is somewhat different than the
stuff Chris does... so that's cool... The color balance is right on, not too
much grey or white.

Thank you very much! I'm glad you liked my little experiment.

Have you considered putting an intake, scanner, small weapon, or something
on the side areas where the SNOT plate studs show?  The tiles you have there
are a good idea, but if you leave the studs in front of them, it negates the
effect IMHO.  I also think putting something that sticks out slightly could
help contour the shape of the ship a bit sothe wall doesn't look as much
like a flat 90 degree surface.  Just some thoughts I had on a minor thing,
as usual feel free to ignore me  :)

Again, thanks! I don't mind being critiqued, shows that you took the time.
Alhough in this case yeah, I am going to ignore you ;)

Take care,

Soren