 Space / 21561
Re: PreCS MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 08:44:46 GMT

In lugnet.space, Soren Roberts writes:

The pre-classic space line is certainly booming. I like your Starlight Angel
too. Nice use of that too flat UCS X-wing canopy. (hope I didn't pre-emp an
announcement there ;)

Nope. I'm not especially proud of it, so I just stuck it up without a post.

I don't know why. It's got a cool street-rod feel to it. That said, the
colours are a bit jumbled. I reckon if you just swapped out the sand blue
bits for white (if you have them) you might change your mind.

Unfortunately, mine are back-ordered 'til March. &(^&)!!(*!! PITSCO...

I feel your pain.

Can't wait for your PCS ground vehicle.

As I've just finished my own PCS ship with the UCS X-wing canopy (pictures
soon), this'll definitely be my next project. Can't wait to play around with
those windows, and I think my X-wing is going to be raided again for those
flowerpot thrusters.

Cheers,
Allister

Soren