 Space / 21571
Re: PreCS MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 20:50:57 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
Great lines!  The melding of the canopy into the slope of the ship is
beautiful.  As mentioned the detailing of the aft end is the real clincher.
The lie-down cockpit can be a tough one to pull off, but I think what makes
this work is the instrumentation....having the vertical tiles and the
control stick coming up on the chest of the pilot makes it look intentional
rather than a design limitation.

Thank you! I'm really glad the cockpit came together, I sweated over that the
most.

Take care,

Soren