 Space / 21559
Re: PreCS MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 07:34:49 GMT

In lugnet.space, Allister McLaren writes:
Sleekeroony. I especially like how the canopy blends in. Nice one. And those
ball turret sockets do make the perfect thruster.

Thank you! The whole ship was designed around the canopy, glad you think it
works well. The ball sockets really are great thrusters. Thanks Chris!

I've borrowed the idea for the technic rack as a bit of neat greebling in my
latest MOC. I do vaguely recall seeing it elsewhere. Your's is just the most
recent example and it inspired me to try it.

Always nice to know my stuff is inspiring.

The pre-classic space line is certainly booming. I like your Starlight Angel
too. Nice use of that too flat UCS X-wing canopy. (hope I didn't pre-emp an
announcement there ;)

Nope. I'm not especially proud of it, so I just stuck it up without a post.

Have you received your paradisa windows yet? I'd sure like to see that
Voodoo Child completed. (I received mine courtesy of bricklink last week.
Time for PCS to hit the ground methinks)

Unfortunately, mine are back-ordered 'til March. &(^&)!!(*!! PITSCO...
Can't wait for your PCS ground vehicle.

Take care,

Soren