 Space / *20952 (-20)
  Re: Ghato Heavy Cargo Ship

(...) Wow, I mean, wow. that is quite a complex model. I have to say, I quite like it. (...) I noticed this as I was looking through the pics. the model I originally designed the hatch for had an unfortunate accident with a soccer ball. it is mostly (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: new 2003 sets

Trimmed to lugnet.space (...) Ya, I don't mind the lack of figs. I would however like aspaceman that really captures the look of a Nasa Astronaut. Scale? Doesn't matter. It's good they didn't put a fig in with the mini model (like they did way back (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Space MOC: The TK-421 IGP Hopper

(...) acts like a hover cycle thing? Thanks, George (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Ghato Heavy Cargo Ship

(...) I forgot to add something. This ship uses the ingeniously designed TravHatch (TM). I apologize to Travis Matheson for stealing his design. :-) Curt Tigges ~~---...---~~ Home: www.commandercurt.net AtlantiSearch: www.commandercurt.net/atlantis (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: new 2003 sets

(...) I am delighted with the lack of mini-figs. Lack of mini-figs means the Lego designers are entirely free to choose the scale to suit the subject (and I guess the parts budget for the set). I have noticed this year that there are many more sets (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.space)

  Re: new 2003 sets

(...) once more (as found in <set:8446>) and in the correct number too! (...) <<snip>> (...) So why is there not an absolute ton of them OnLine yet? Don't get me wrong, I am very thankful for what we get and it seems we'll get bits and pieces (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.space)

  Re: new 2003 sets

(...) Love the ISS! The snowboard ramp looks fun too... Kecia (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.space)

  Re: new 2003 sets

(...) Even more pictures appeared... (URL) in the German forum the photographer added this comment (added translation below): Ich habe ganz einfach gefragt ob ich denn fotografieren dürfe und dies bekam ich darauf zu hören: "fotografieren Sie soviel (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.space) !

  Re: MOC inspired by Jet Black's Hammerhead in Cowboy Bebop

In lugnet.space, Allister McLaren writes: <snip> (...) That wouldn't quite work. Check out the link below to get an idea of what the craft looks like in the animation. The third pic on the page is a nice close up of the claw in question. (URL) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC inspired by Jet Black's Hammerhead in Cowboy Bebop

(...) I'm not familiar with the craft in question, but when I think of claws in LEGO, I think of this: (URL) that work? Allister (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC inspired by Jet Black's Hammerhead in Cowboy Bebop

(...) I'll admit that the arm looks a little wimpy, especially the claw. If anyone can come up with a better idea let me know and I'll incorporate it. As is evident in the pictures I was originally going to post without any sort of claw, but I added (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC inspired by Jet Black's Hammerhead in Cowboy Bebop

Dude! I Love the Hammerhead in CB! As one of the many hardcore Bebop fans I applaud you attempt at this MOC. I have been playing with idea to build one, but the difficult angles prevented me from attemping. The colors are great! The angles on the (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Moonbase at BricksWest?

Is anyone organizing a Moonbase setup at BW? I haven't heard much... maybe I'm forgetting, but it doesn't seem like anyone is. I'd love to see one there, though I don't have a complete module (and no time to build it before the event either). -Tim (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Re: MOC inspired by Jet Black's Hammerhead in Cowboy Bebop

Nice. I like the forward section, very good use of parts. Take care, Soren (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Cool MOC found on B-shelf

Now we need to see a motion pic of it juggling these pieces! (URL) "Excelerator" Smith "Chris Giddens" <cgidd1@aol.com> wrote in message news:H9qM5E.AK5@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  MOC inspired by Jet Black's Hammerhead in Cowboy Bebop

Hello fellow .spacers I've decided to de-lurk and get a Brickshelf account and post my latest MOC. Its inpsired by Jet Black's MONO boat from Cowboy Bebop. I didn't have the right bricks to do the colors right, nor did I want to make the round MONO (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Ghato Heavy Cargo Ship

Hi all, The latest addition to Starforce, the Ghato Heavy Cargo Ship, can be found here: (URL) Ghato Heavy Cargo Ship is Starforce's main cargo-transportation workhorse. It was designed to carry large quantities of medium-sized cargo containers. It (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: Cool MOC found on B-shelf

Clearly one for low or zero gravity situations. Big mocs are impressive and all, but little things like this really inspire me the most. Thanks for the heads up Chris. A (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Debut MOC: "Voodoo Child"

(...) Thanks! I'll have a canopy soon. Love your work too. Take care, Soren (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Debut MOC: "Voodoo Child"

(...) (Blush) Thank you! (...) I'll have more after I finish the model. Until then, umm, I've got some mecha you could check out. (Shameless plug ended) Take care, Soren (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact