 Space / 20950
Re: Space MOC: The TK-421 IGP Hopper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 14:37:31 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Henrik Erlandsson writes:
Hello. I'm Henrik Erlandsson, and this is my first MOC contribution to Lego
Space.

I've made the TK-421 Inter-Galactic Police Hopper, and it was really only an
excuse for making use of my transparent bricks :P

I humbly submit it to you for feedback, and hope you get inspired by the
unusual bricks and connections used.

Pictures are available here

Henrik,

That's a nice looking, unusually designed POlice HOpper, I'm guessing it
acts like a hover cycle thing?

Thanks,

George