 Space / *20932 (-20)
  Re: Cool MOC found on B-shelf

(...) I know. Wahhhhhh! It's so beautiful!!! Thanks for bringing it up Chris! Take care, Soren (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: PolyTech Industries Model 2H

(...) Not at all...retrotainment is the hottest ticket these days! Actually, it reminded me of one of my favorite little 'bots from an official set... (URL)But seriously, thanks. And it looks like I should publish both the frames (...) Both would be (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: PolyTech Industries Model 2H

(...) "Kinda retro"? You mean like "look at the silly old guy"? Heh. But seriously, thanks. And it looks like I should publish both the frames and the final animation. Everyone is pointing out that it isn't overly useable as instructions. -- Tony (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Cool MOC found on B-shelf

I was wondering that myself. I think it might be just the clamp effect of the hinge joints and the placment of the levers in the hands. I can't see any other points of stud contact.... Taking a look through the rest of his folders...pretty (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: PolyTech Industries Model 2H

(...) Thanks! It seems that everyone thought the framerate was too fast. Having it looping continuously should solve that- I'm not sure which players people are using, but Windows Media Player lets you do that. The whole thing is pretty short such (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Cool MOC found on B-shelf

"Chris Giddens" <cgidd1@aol.com> wrote in message news:H9qM5E.AK5@lugnet.com... (...) Aint that the cutest little thing. How's it attach to the minifig? -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Debut MOC: "Voodoo Child"

(...) Wow - amazing work, especially on the engines. The only criticism I can make is that there aren't enough pics. Jeff J (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Debut MOC: "Voodoo Child"

It's approved. There is some great detail in that ship. Looks really good. Do you have a canopy for that ship? Keep up the good work. Jamie www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Cool MOC found on B-shelf

That's cool, kinda a Classic-Space mech. I just want to know how is it attached to the mini-fig. Jamie www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Cool MOC found on B-shelf

Just how cool is that?! Yet another example that Classic Space with new elements just rocks. Now let's have a big hand for the works of Mr. Nishizawa! Sorry...couldn't resist :) -G Remember indeed. (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Cool MOC found on B-shelf

Hey folks, This little thing just owns me. (URL) <>< remembering Columbia, space. (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Debut MOC: "Voodoo Child"

(...) they swivel too? That sounds awesome... now I can't wait to see more pics! (...) wow thanks... its really an awesome honor to inspire others to build their own ships. When I saw the color scheme, it reminded me of the VES look, but I thought (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Debut MOC: "Voodoo Child"

(...) Thank you. I wanted to give you guys something nice. (...) I've been ordering from the print catalog, sorry, no link. I do have the order number though. P970098-118, price 13.00 The set in question has some other really nice parts. Take care, (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Show Your Support of STS-107

My tribute: (URL) is based on the "missing man plane formation" that is used to salute lost fliers, using the remaining three shuttles. Joe Meno (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: Challenger

I don't mean to sound like I don't care (which is far from the truth), but... what sidebar is it that's being discussed? (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  MOC: The TK-421 IGP hopper

Hello. I'm Henrik Erlandsson, and this is my first MOC contribution to Lego Space. I've made the TK-421 Inter-Galactic Police Hopper, and it was really only an excuse for making use of my transparent bricks :P I humbly submit it to you for feedback, (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Columbia

Hi Steven, Thanks. I've added it to my tribute to the Columbia and her crew. Thanks for providing the patch. (URL) really never thought I would live to see this happen a second time. :( Talk about sad, I couldn't really think of too much else today (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Re: new MOC

(...) looks like it would fit well in '2001: Space Odessy (how exactly do you spell that? (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Debut MOC: "Voodoo Child"

(...) First let me say that it's a very nice ship. I look forward to seeing more photos when you've finished it. The combination of smooth and greebled bits is very striking. I likes it. I do have a question for you. I've been after those bubble (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  CAD monkey for hire [was Re: CAD instructions for hover car]

Firtst, thanks to all those that commented. It's only a fairly simple little model - nowhere near the league of most stuff posted here - but it's simplicity lended itself well to making rendered instructions. Despite the simplicity it took more (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact