 Space / 20929
Re: Cool MOC found on B-shelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 18:29:19 GMT

I was wondering that myself.  I think it might be just the clamp effect of
the hinge joints and the placment of the levers in the hands.  I can't see
any other points of stud contact....

Taking a look through the rest of his folders...pretty impressive stuff. I
particularily like 'Humpty Dumpty'....almost looks Pre CS in design.

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.space, Jamie Neufeld writes:
That's cool, kinda a Classic-Space mech. I just want to know how is it
attached to the mini-fig.

Jamie
www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens writes: