 Space / *20662 (-20)
  Brickshelf Gallery up and running

Greetings, I'm de-lurking in this newsgroup, as I finally have something to show. Here's my gallery: (URL) full of spacey goodness and those who like minifig scale robots would do well to check it out. The modified alien heads are possibly rather (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New species of Fleebnork discovered; efficient fuel source

(...) I agree; from the proccessing pics, it appears that the Fleebnork is condensed down to the cemichal in some sort of crystaline lattice (block) form. This form could either be the power source, or could be used to direct fusion or (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Sea Monkeys declare war on lugnet.space

Dry-Lander Scum: We have tolerated enough insults to our Fleebnork allies... (URL) our watery wrath (following moderation): (URL) as we grow great armies by merely adding water! We come to life in minutes! The Sea Monkeys (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone) !

  Re: Hypothetical Space Warfare

(...) DING! DING! DING! This is what I was trying to say... Thanx, Lenny, for being so succinct. I have this problem with knowing what I want to say, but having it come out incompletely and sometimes incorrectly. Thanx for summing it up. "I don't (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Et In Arcadia Lego: DiAxis

(...) Paul, Wow, I'm speechless... this one's gonna be one of those that I'm going to need to study. Incredible SNOT-tiness, and I love that it has a feel for true 3-d space in it's different configs. Your detailing is great, and inspiring. I hope (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: some teasers

wow very nice in this pic (URL) really like the engine nice shapes and visual details (URL) very slick, lots of detail excellent use of appropriate colors and shapes particularly the red grills contrasted w/ the red tiles i'm glad you are here and (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: some teasers

Wow. This is great. I love this ship, it's so well detailed, and it's not even finished yet! I can't wait to see the final model. Take care, Soren (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: D-Wing mark ii

"Paul Hartzog" <panarchy23@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H9AB8t.DpA@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks Paul. I liked the long parts as well..it looked like a nice painted band on the edge of the wing. But I have to say I like it this way *much* more. It (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: some teasers

One small note: I've noticed it's a good idea to make a post to both announce.moc *and* .space, with the follow-up to .space as usual. I know sometimes that if the first post is not in .space it can get a bit lost. As for your stuff..this is great! (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: K-wing construction pics

"Paul Hartzog" <panarchy23@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H9AAI6.BE2@lugnet.com... (...) That's the j-wing. [ j o n ] -- | Lego - (URL) Shipyard - (URL) Moonbase - (URL) Store - (URL) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.space)

  Re: K-wing construction pics

uh, what's the white/dkred/limegreen thing on the left of the pic on table? is that a new MOC? -paul (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.space)

  Re: New to the Void

Well Austin I hope you enjoy your stay here. That's a cool little Moc. I agree with Gil, it does look like a little space snowmobile :). Keep them coming, and welcome. Jamie www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  K-wing construction pics

So some of my friends come over tonight. Miles is goin on about his new "upgraded" mp3 player. (URL) ask him how he got an upgrade and it turns out it's because he just dropped his old one and had to buy a new one. I'm laughing (because this thing (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.space)

  Re: SeaHorse Work Sub and - Holy ABS Plastic!

(...) Thanks! Initially, I wasn't looking at the fish appearance of the cockpit. When I built the cockpit, the first thing I noticed that the field of vision for the pilot would be really nice, so that led me to think about a search and rescue type (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)

  Re: Hoverbike MOC

(...) Thanks--I looked at Chris Maddison's page: (URL) noticed that the 'league requirements' didn't say one had to use that exact nose sructure, so I used a bigger nose for a bigger fleebnork power cell! In other words I liked the nose look, I just (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Hoverbike MOC

(...) snip (...) I'd hafta get out all my buckets. I'm trying to figure out how i could get a permanent workspace tho. Jeff (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Death Star Transports

Check out our latest MOCs from our homepage, Death Star Transports; (URL) Death Star uses a fleet of transports inside the hangar bays to ferry Imperial troops and droids effectively. The transports are built with similar bases that can be (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: New to the Void

(...) Welcome to space. Our happy little corner of the legoverse. Very good for a first MOC showing. Keep on bringin' the ideas! Space. Chris <>< (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New to the Void

(...) Welcome, I'm new here too. -Bennie Jee, that post was a bit minimalist wasn't it ? Hope you find your cord soon. :) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Couldn't resist

Why is it that whenever YOU think, MY head hurts? I really wish this were clear enough to follow, because it sounds semi-interesting, but as it is, I'm just painfully confused. Take care, Soren (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact