 Space / 20662
20661  |  20663
Subject:
Brickshelf Gallery up and running
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 06:04:04 GMT

Greetings,
I'm de-lurking in this newsgroup, as I finally have something to show.
Here's my gallery:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Legoloverman

It's full of spacey goodness and those who like minifig scale robots would
do well to check it out. The modified alien heads are possibly rather
controversial, but kind of my thing. If you'd like help making them, please
email me.
Any feedback on the gallery would be appreciated.
Lego is Life,
Pete