 Space / *20192 (-20)
  Re: Fleebnorks and Piggies

Man...compared to these guys, the mynocks don't seem so bad :) Great work Lenny - this revived trend of storytelling-thru-brick is a good thing. Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Fleebnorks and Piggies

(...) it was felix's killer yeti that made me do it. i didn't want to honest! ps. also the pressure of guilt put on by converting from an ardent castler to a spacer.. you know, a la, chris maddison.. or something like that. (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Fleebnorks and Piggies

That's great. :-) You really have the fleeb trash talkin down. [ j o n ] -- | Lego - (URL) Shipyard - (URL) Moonbase - (URL) Store - (URL) hoffman" <glencaer@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H8q1A8.Kpq@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: The Bipolar Bear

(...) transform, right? Other than that: great poem and great moc Mark "too educated for his own good" de Kock (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Fleebnorks and Piggies

(...) What is with the .spacers today? First it was Jack Stone, er, Felix's killer yeti, now the dastardly Fleebnorks. And I thought I was the freak around here :) Great work, though. Adrian -- (URL) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Fleebnorks and Piggies

(...) Too late! I already clicked it. What should we do to prevent this from happening to unsuspecting Grand Admirals? Great story! I was toying around with building my own story involving these horrible creatures... Mark "but I'm powering this (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Fleebnorks and Piggies

oh no! don't clink on that link!! (URL) sickness! what horror! (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.space) !

  Re: to greeble or not to greeble

yeah, i shoulda mentioned Ken dang he rulz -p (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Felix returns

WHAAA...AAA felix returns given the gruesomeness of his post i'm not sure we werent' better off w/out him??? welcome bak, F :-D like the ship, particularly the restrained use of red -p (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: A Question of Size

(...) I realize that I wasn't clear, but my hope and desire was not to supplant people's definitions of words like "cruiser" and "battleship." What I thought we (as a community) could use was terms for LEGO creations, alongside SHIP. Terms to be (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Hoverbikes Obsidian Vespa and Piebald

"Xcalabur" <Xcalabur@rocketmail.com> wrote in message news:H8MKwI.1tn@lugnet.com... (...) Thank you. Here in gloom county sunlight is hard to predict. (...) Eric gets all the credit. He was over and built it from our small amount of parts. (...) My (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: The Bipolar Bear

Dear (soon to be) Dr Braun, Thank you for your timely and kind response. In case you were wondering, the figurative nature of your post has not escaped me: It is clear that by stating polar bear is yummy, you make allegorical reference to the fall (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: The Quasar

Those Alpha Team canopies really are a great jumping off point for a model, aren't they? With the exception of the hinging problems of course :) I think this is your best to date Curt, definately the most streamlined. You've done a nice job of (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Delurk: The Black and Pointed Spacecraft

Welcome to the Void! An interesting design. It truly does have an alien feel to it. I am particuliarly fond of the trailing black canard....it adds to the organic nature the backstory alludes to. The red interior also plays well with it's described (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.loc.nl)

  New MPD: Banshee TurboCycle

On an LDraw roll... (URL) Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu www.bldesign.org (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.space)

  Re: New Space MOCs

(...) I think this was a very well thought out post Allister. let me reply to it. (...) it is really something that suits individual models. if you were building a sleek interstellar racer then you really wouldn't engreeble it. However if you were (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Delurk: The Black and Pointed Spacecraft

(...) SNIP (...) WOW! great sleek design which meshes perfectly with the backstory. Great sci-fi! Jeff (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.loc.nl)

  Re: Delurk: The Black and Pointed Spacecraft

Cool moc. I like the style. I hope there are more like it. Fradel (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.loc.nl)

  Re: New Space MOCs

This has been a fascinating discussion about the various pros and cons of greebling. I'm replying to the discussion in general, but posting in reply to this specific one mainly due Adrian's use of the phrase 'it's a little too engreebled'. I'm (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Delurk: The Black and Pointed Spacecraft

Hello to y'all! I've been hanging around on Lugnet for quite some time, enjoying your creations every day. I did some postings with the first Classic Space contest, but I doubt that anyone still remembers the entries. Time to change all that, it's (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.loc.nl) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact