 Space / 20191
Re: Fleebnorks and Piggies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 20:57:36 GMT

What is with the .spacers today?  First it was Jack Stone, er, Felix's
killer yeti, now the dastardly Fleebnorks.  And I thought I was the freak
around here :)

it was felix's killer yeti that made me do it. i didn't want to honest!

ps. also the pressure of guilt put on by converting from an ardent castler to a
spacer.. you know, a la, chris maddison.. or something like that.

Great work, though.

Adrian
--
http://www.brickfrenzy.com