 Space / 20237
Re: Fleebnorks and Piggies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 13:32:15 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Maddison writes:
Mwahaha.  We learn even more about these fleeby little norks.  Like Jon said
- you got the fleeb smack perfect. :-)

-Chris

thank you very much.  I'm sure that I don't have to tell you that your original
story "New type of Fleebnork discovered" actually inspired this.

-leznork

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman writes:
oh no! don't clink on that link!!

http://www.lugnet.com/~1168/uenfleeb/

what sickness! what horror!