 Space / *19317 (-20)
  Re: Image for #6711 Mini-Figure pack

"LUGNET Admin" <suz@lugnet.com> wrote in message news:H791q4.6tH@lugnet.com... (...) It's actually my background right now. :D Almost gives me chills. _ j o n -- | Lego - (URL) Shipyard - (URL) Moonbase - (URL) Store - (URL) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.space)

  Re: Technic scale buildings & 'bots!

Technic Figs never had it so good! They need a good place to eat and get Ice Cream when they are out 4 Wheel'n, flying Helicopters, Space Shuttles, Pneumo Rigs and more during the summer. That's alot of B&W tiles, nice Bar Stools. ...and I like how (...) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.space)

  Re: Feedback thoughts?

In lugnet.general, Travis Matheson writes: <<snip>> (...) Agreed, I often wish people could _wait_ until the folder is moderated before they post and no, teasers or deeplinks is not the answer... /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: Image for #6711 Mini-Figure pack

(...) just added. thanks. (URL) Green LUGNET Admin www.lugnet.com (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.space)

  Image for #6711 Mini-Figure pack

Hi, Snagged a #6711 recently and scanned it. Since everyone's having trouble contacting database curators lately (myself included), I figured I'd just post it in Lugnet and hope for the best. (URL) (jot and jab) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.space)

  Re: Feedback thoughts?

(...) This is very true. Especially for those of us who are on Dial-up connections. and with the newish moderation situation at Brickshelf I know I sometimes will follow a link to see a MOC only to find the folder is not yet public, so I move on and (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: Colony started on Mars

(...) Actually... in this case I think the bright orange works very well. It provides a nice contrast to the other colors that were used in the module itself. But then I have a soft spot in my heart for bright orange. :) (...) Perhaps the tan if the (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Colony started on Mars

(...) This is really neat but is bright orange the best color to use for the Martian landscape? It's closer to Tan than orange. Too bad they don't make something between Tan and Brown. KL (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Your new .space curator :-)

(...) Sorry I am chiming into this thread a little late (and admittedly I haven't read it all, so sorry if this ends up as a 'me too' post). I just wanted to take a moment to say that I love the changes made so far to the .space sidebar in the web (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.space)

  Re: Colony started on Mars

No, don't buy buckets. Buy them from me! What kind of pieces are you looking (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Colony started on Mars

(...) Yes, Aaron, I think you might have just shifted a whole lot of orange bricks for Lego as the whole of .space move to Mars! James (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Colony started on Mars

(...) with the orange in them, aren't you? Thanks, George (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Feedback thoughts?

(...) Well, this question seems to come up now and then. I will add three thoughts... First: Of the reasons for not commenting on MOCs, I think all the reasons mentioned so far have some validity. For me BrickShelf being slow is sometimes an issue. (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: Technic scale buildings & 'bots!

(...) The church looks very impressive, and its in great scale with the Technic figure. Nice work! ?clunkerbots?: (...) These have a lot of personality for such small creations. They have a sort of Star Wars feel to them beyond the fact they use SW (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.space)

  Re: Secondary Systems releases several new products (MOCs)

(...) I'm not into space, but I think it is a really nice looking ship. It is large but still very detailed. Thanks to JHK for pointing me here. I tend not to read too much .space because if generally doesn't interest me. (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The Lowdown on 2003 @ WAL* MART

(...) It wasn't the giving out the information of the availability of certain sets that was the problem, but the sharing of information on certain quantities. The public DOES NOT have right to know how many sets a certain retailer has, whether it is (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: Feedback thoughts?

I myself lurk most of the time. I usually only post a reply if my opinions have not already been expressed by someone else. I am also not as elegant with words. (it's better to be quiet and let people think you're not smart, than to speak and prove (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: The Lowdown on 2003 @ WAL* MART

I don't think they can really call it a leak, I just bought Jabba's Palace this weekend at Wal*Mart. (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: Technic scale buildings & 'bots!

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer writes: snip (...) The better to see you with... :) Jeff (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Feedback thoughts?

I've noticed a big change in feedback here. In the 'old' days of Lugnet, every post would get responded, even a tiny model would generate a large thread of discussion. Now, feedback and people who give them seems to be divided into two groups: those (...) (22 years ago, 15-Dec-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact