 Space / 19306
Re: Colony started on Mars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 18:29:51 GMT

In lugnet.space, Aaron M. Sneary writes:
Secondary Systems is proud to announce the beginning of Martian
colonization. Following the Moonbase Module standard, this new Marsbase
features two corridor connectors (I-Configuration), a Med-lab, observation
tower, and a small hydroponics bay.

Marsbase Module:

Entire folder:

Aaron,

Very nice, you're going to make me buy more of the cheap Walmart buckets
with the orange in them, aren't you?

Thanks,

George