 Robotics / Spybotics / *206 (-20)
  Re: Proximity detection?

hi, (...) controller (...) could (...) light (...) that (...) the (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Spybotic Mods

I have Snaptrax S45 and a Gigamesh G60 Spybotics robots. I recently modded them both. The 1st mod was easy, I added powerful magnets on the bottom of each robots using double-sided tape so that when I am working on my techbench area if I drop a (...) (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Re: Controller channels

"Mark Ferris" <markdf2001@yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:cmg41vg5glds3ci...4ax.com... (...) Hi I might have found the trick! But I need to check it also: leave one of the bots in standard mode Reg. (21 years ago, 26-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Re: Spybotics Comms

In lugnet.robotics.spybotics, Marco Correia writes: [snip] (...) I need help answering the question "Can a Spybot send Mana IR-like protocol? I want my Spybot to control my mana. I'm too stupid to interpret to Spybot SDK on my own, and there's no (...) (21 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics)

  BricxCC release 3.3.7.4

Version 3.3.7.4 fixes a bug where editing large files was extremely slow. If you thought editing large files was slow in BricxCC you may want to try this new release. It is now significantly faster. Users with low-end machines may see a speed (...) (21 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Re: How can I reach world related info from Spybotic

Hello, I have found that source @(0x2d0000) contains the current zone information (nowhere, anywhere, etc) for one spybot/one controller configuration (i have only one spybot). Note that this source continually changes from 0 to the current zone (...) (21 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Re: SpyVLL was released

(...) Hi. I found a simalar program that allows you to program the MicroSCOUT with SONYs PocketStation. refer to my post "Good news for microscout, scout, and rcx, and sony pocket station owners." for more info. (21 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.robotics.microscout, lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.robotics.vll)

  BricxCC release 3.3.7.3

This release fixes a problem where opening a file with an associated desktop file (same path and filename but with a .dsk extension) took a very long time. If you are using the desktop feature (which you would have had to turn on via the (...) (21 years ago, 7-Mar-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  How can I reach world related info from Spybotic

Hello all ! I am still busy with finishing the NQC API for the Spybots. After the last info from John I tought I understand it all. But I am still confused how things work exactly ! When I place the controller away from the bot what syntax do I have (...) (21 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  BricxCC announcement

BricxCC is a lot of fun to support - fixing bugs, adding useful new features, and answering lots of questions via email. I hope to be able to continue working with BricxCC for a very long time to come. But it does take time. And software development (...) (21 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Proximity detection?

(...) Just to report my initial findings using the rear LED and light sensor for proximity detection: Overall results are unsatisfactory. Even under the best circumstances, it could not reliably see the LED reflected against my blue leather sofa. I (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Re: Proximity detection?

Thanks for the reply, André. I've read that the IR emitters are "low-power". Does this mean the red LED on Spybot would have a longer range than the IR emitters if used in proximity detection? Since the LED is recessed, I guess is would have a (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Proximity detection?

I tried, but I've reached the limit of my ability and patience (I'm not sure which ran out first). This much I know: the Spybot can do proximity detection if what it is detecting is a well-defined IR-emitting object such as a Spybot controller or (...) (21 years ago, 17-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  NQC spybot API submission

Here's an addition to the NQC Spybot API that lets you write programs like this: #include "spy.nqh" task main() { int x = 0; int t = MIN_BOTID; while (t < MAX_BOTID) { SetTargetID(t); SetTargetNote(x); SetWorldNote(t, x); x = Target(SPY_SHORTID); x (...) (21 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Re: Use of audio output as servo control?

"Jean F. Soucaille" <jean.f.soucaille@free.fr> wrote in news:HA475x.LGo@lugnet.com: Are you speaking of the VLL port or the actual IR emitter? I was not aware that the IR emitter could be used in such a way yet. (...) (21 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Re: Use of audio output as servo control?

Rather to use sound I'm thinking about using the IR port at back of Spybotic to interface with an IR receiver and then using an I2C bus to control a serial to parallel interface. It's just a concept right now. I haven't much time to work on that. If (...) (21 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Use of audio output as servo control?

Hello, I have a slightly different idea, I have read where the duration/freq of the sound output from spybots can be controlled, has anybody determined the granularity of this control? My idea was to harness this via handyboard/PIC to control futaba (...) (21 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  JoyBricx is updated

Hi, all, I release new version of the JoyBricx. (URL) I make the program named JoyBricx for remote control (...) The new version support RCX/SCOUT, too. It can export the NQC program. Enjoy ! -- mac (21 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  JoyBricx is released

Hi, all, I make the program named JoyBricx for remote control Spybot and RC Fighter (#8539 Manas.) using USB LEGO Tower. You can remote control the robots, playback, save and load operation by this program. Before, I made the LTremo76, but it was (...) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: 3806 Gigamesh $35 WalMart Bradenton Florida

(...) yep, thats where I got my shadow strike which is soon going to become a remote control light switch (21 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact