 Robotics / Scout / 152
Re: legOS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.scout
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 20:35:39 GMT

nqc -SCOM2

You need to be careful about upper/lower case for options.  I know its
annoying, but there are a *lot* of options, so case is important.  In
the case of specifying the serial port, the option is immediately
followed by the serial port name (no space).  Kinda like the -I, -L, -D
and other options for gcc.

I tried what you said quite a bit but it just says "usage error: try nqc-help'
to display options"
My serial port works fine for my Scout Tool program. and I have tried to switch
the RCX to the scout like this "nqc -T Scout" and "nqc -TScout"
and it doesn't do anything. and when I try "nqc -d test.nqc"
it thinks for a while and the says "No reply from RCX"
It seems like I cant do anything with it yet.

Alex