 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 221
Re: wired expiriences UPLOADING & SAVE-IMAGE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 11:25:27 GMT

Carsten Müller wrote:

This is the link to the second point. I can't get the SAVE-SYSTEM word
to upload the SRECs to the host. Has any one experiences with
SAVE-SYSTEM an 'rx' under UNIX?

Ok yesterday evening i tryed to track down this problem.
Using a y cable and my old terminal. The communication starts normaly.
The first frame was transmitted correct, 'rx' answered with <ACK> but
the RCX never sees the <ACK>. If i type the <ACK> manualy on the
Termnial, the RCX answers with the second block. a.s.o. I think tomorrow
i'll write a little perlscript which will receive xmodem files. Only to
see if there is a timing problem. maybe it is relatet to the other
problem mentioned before.

Greetings Carsten