 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 666 (-10)
  Re: VB Upload Problem

Ok i'm lame. i had the vb uploading code in a random code module instead of a module specifically for the click of the upload button. anyway, now the data comes up in the vb list box, but it is all screwy. for example, for some data that i just (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Call for Mac programmers

(...) I would LOVE to. Much to my chagrin, I don't have the time. My research project has filled all time left (Behavior Based Robotics, believe it or not!). (...) Oh man, the fun stuff. (...) Figures, now when I can actually add some value to (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Call for Mac programmers

I'm out here, and I do PP stuff, but I still don't have a RIS. (If that matters!) If it's fun GUI widget work then I wouldn't mind putting some time into it. -Erik (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: NQC 2.2 now in beta

(...) I'll try to get Linux stuff built this weekend. (We're in the midst of moving, so it might be til Monday.) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Call for Mac programmers

MacNQC needs some work - there are numerous enhancements that could be made if I only had a little time to spend on it. However, NQC has grown to take up more and more of my programming time, so MacNQC has largely been neglected. Are there any Mac (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  NQC 2.2 now in beta

See (URL) for more information. Dave Baum (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: global output control

(...) I thought about this for a while, when I was thinking about "obvert". In one sense, "invert" does imply that inversing again will revert (*grin*), but I don't believe that this meaning is implicit. There is another sense which simply means "to (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: global output control

(...) The problem I have with ForwardOutput() and ReverseOutput() is that the terms 'forward' and 'reverse' already have a meaning - specifically they refer to motor directions... Fwd(OUT_A); Rev(OUT_B); If you then 'reverse' the global direction... (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  RE: global output control

(...) Ummm, how about... ReverseOutput(const int outs); // global reverse ForwardOutput(const int outs); // global fwd Reverse kind of implies invert, but I don't think that will matter to many folks... Cheers, Ralph Hempel - P.Eng ---...--- Check (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: global output control

(...) We must have the same twisted sense of humor since the necessity of putting it in the FAQ pretty much tipped the scales for me. ObvertOutput() it is! Dave p.s. We'll see if I'm still laughing when people start e-mailing me about it. (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact