 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 435
RE: Curious problem with download
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 17:44:40 GMT

Unfortunately, the problem is not ambient light. I was trying this in a dark
room at night. The only light source in the room was the monitor. I really think
we can rule out the tower since my friends RCX loads with my IR tower just fine,
and my RCX does not. His RCX works with my mac and IR tower. I think the problem
lies clearly with my RCX.

Don't forget that your monitor may also interfere with the download.

I've had problems go away when I put the RCX/tower away from the front of
my monitor...

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

<http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/pbFORTH>