 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1466 (-20)
  NQC website moved

I probably should have announced this a while back. About three months ago I moved the NQC web site to www.baumfamily.org/nqc During this transition I put a forwarding page at the old address, but I cancelled my old ISP account last week, so the (...) (22 years ago, 27-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Probs with NQC-Website

try this (URL) Mientki (...) (22 years ago, 26-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Probs with NQC-Website

For minimum 2 days I have problems to get the NQC website (URL) . There is following error message: |Forbidden |You don't have permission to access /~dbaum/nqc/ on this server. | |Apache/1.3.26 Server at www.enteract.com Port 80 Is this site down or (...) (22 years ago, 26-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: template resizing

Did you try messing with the ShowTemplatePopup and ShowTemplateForm values in the registry? What about pressing F9 while you are in Bricxcc? Timothy (...) (22 years ago, 26-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  template resizing

OK. I'm stumped. Unfortunately, I haven't learned NQC well enough yet to use it without the template function in BrixCC. The fact is, I'm downright dependant on it. For whatever reason, in the last 3 months since the last RTLToronto contest (when I (...) (22 years ago, 26-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Beta Tester(s) wanted NQCSpeechCompiler

(...) (URL) (22 years ago, 25-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

"Stef Mientki" <s.mientki@ids.kun.nl> wrote in message news:H4IC2q.8HB@lugnet.com... (...) Dasher? No, do you have a URL? Dean (...) and (...) as (...) the (...) felt (...) spirit (...) correspondence. (...) (22 years ago, 25-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Beta Tester(s) wanted NQCSpeechCompiler

hi Dean, ever heard of "Dasher", could be an alternative too ? Stef (...) (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Controlling larger motors from RCX ??

We need to control larger motors with a separate 12V power supply, from the RCX outputs. We would like to 'mirror' the RCX bipolar, pulse-width-modulated outputs to a separate circuit with a larger H-bridge that is (probably) electrically isolated (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  MacNQC Beta Release 3.0a6

Hi All, I've uploaded MacNQC 3.0a6. New features are: * Tooltips for the Toolbar. Bugs fixed: * Disabled the Fast Firmware checkbox when the USB tower is selected as the output device. * Fixed a crash if while compiling a one line error message is (...) (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  New version of Robot Controller

Version 1.6b2 of Robot Controller is available, either from Version Tracker, or from my new web page: (URL) it out, and tell me what you think! In case you don't know, Robot Controller is a MacOS X application for controlling and testing RCX robots (...) (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  How to find maximum available memory for datalog, power consumption and sensor wire length?

Hi there, I'm preparing to write a log program to store temperature values in the datalog. After some experimenting and familiarizing with the datalog associated functions I've found the following: Using CreateDatalog(x) with x being a constant and (...) (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: VPBRICK

(...) This should work: SetEvent(My_Event, Message(), EVENT_TYPE_MESSAGE); Dave (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  VPBRICK

Hello! I have some questions: - (in the RCX side) How i can configure a message Event in NQC, I don't know the second parameter? SetEvent(My_Event,??..._Message); - (in the PC side to get the messages from the RCX), anybody have a sample code to use (...) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: RCX simulator ?

(...) Yes, to give you even a better idea, I made a page with some of the ideas (and pictures ofcourse), see (URL) Mientki (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: RCX simulator ?

just what is an RCX simulator? is it a virtual brick that resides on your computer? -tk (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: RCX simulator ?

thanks Ralf, this may be a very good starting point ;-) I'm considering to create a RCX simulator (if there isn't any), but cann't oversee how much work it is .... cheers, Stef Mientki (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: RCX simulator ?

Look at (URL) has a simulator for the RCX. It's in beta but I saw that there is all of the sources on his page. Hope this helps ... Ralf (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  RCX simulator ?

hello All, I was wondering if there exists a RCX-simulator for M$-Windows ? best regards, Stef Mientki (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Beta Tester(s) wanted NQCSpeechCompiler

Hello all, I have pretty much completed my Program NQC by voice "NQCSpeechCompiler" and need one or two beta testers to test it out. Please reply privately. The background on this is as such. I was inflicted with chronic tendonitis in both arms a (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact