 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1453
1452  |  1454
Subject:
VPBRICK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 15:02:07 GMT

Hello!
I have some questions:

- (in the RCX side) How i can configure a message Event in NQC, I don't know
the second parameter?

SetEvent(My_Event,?????,Event_Type_Message);

- (in the PC side to get the messages from the RCX), anybody have a sample
code to use vpbrick (Received Method) and/or RCXAPI and RCXPort API's(java)?

thanks!!!