 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1460
Re: Beta Tester(s) wanted NQCSpeechCompiler
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 16:17:20 GMT

"Stef Mientki" <s.mientki@ids.kun.nl> wrote in message
hi Dean,

ever heard of "Dasher", could be an alternative too ?

Dasher? No, do you have a URL?

Dean

Stef

Dean Husby wrote:
Hello all,

I have pretty much completed my Program NQC by voice "NQCSpeechCompiler" • and
need one or two beta testers to test it out. Please reply privately.

The background on this is as such.

I was inflicted with chronic tendonitis in both arms a few years ago and • as
such my hand use is limited. My computer time is very limited when using
mouse/keyboard. So a couple of years ago I created a NQC environment in
Dragon Naturally speaking Version 4 (then 5 and now 6). Unfortunately, • the
macro's for V5 and below were just not well suited for variation and I • felt
that it was unreleasable to the general public. With version 6 this has
changed!

I will be releasing this to the public for free, in keeping with the • spirit
of NQC. (Thanks Dave!)

Beta Tester Requirements:
At least one of: RCX, Scout, Cybermaster or Spybot.
Dragon Naturally Speaking version 6. (Please state version type)
The ability to program in NQC.
A desire to improve the product though helpful constructive • correspondence.

Thank you.

Dean