 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1447
1446  |  1448
Subject:
Beta Tester(s) wanted NQCSpeechCompiler
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 06:02:48 GMT

Hello all,

I have pretty much completed my Program NQC by voice "NQCSpeechCompiler" and
need one or two beta testers to test it out. Please reply privately.

The background on this is as such.

I was inflicted with chronic tendonitis in both arms a few years ago and as
such my hand use is limited. My computer time is very limited when using
mouse/keyboard. So a couple of years ago I created a NQC environment in
Dragon Naturally speaking Version 4 (then 5 and now 6). Unfortunately, the
macro's for V5 and below were just not well suited for variation and I felt
that it was unreleasable to the general public. With version 6 this has
changed!

I will be releasing this to the public for free, in keeping with the spirit
of NQC. (Thanks Dave!)

Beta Tester Requirements:
At least one of: RCX, Scout, Cybermaster or Spybot.
Dragon Naturally Speaking version 6. (Please state version type)
The ability to program in NQC.
A desire to improve the product though helpful constructive correspondence.

Thank you.

Dean