 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1462
1461  |  1463
Subject:
template resizing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Sat, 26 Oct 2002 03:27:29 GMT

OK. I'm stumped.

Unfortunately, I haven't learned NQC well enough yet to use it without
the template function in BrixCC. The fact is, I'm downright dependant
on it.

For whatever reason, in the last 3 months since the last RTLToronto
contest (when I last used BrixCC) my template has been resized to
somehting about the size of the windows arrow cursor. Double clicking
on it doesn't change it's size, and neither do dragging the corners
nor the edges.

I've tried editing the registry to no avail. The only references I
could find are XTemplateWindow and YTemplateWindow and, as expected,
they only define the position of the top left corner of this now tiny
box. Can someone tell me where the hight and width values are stored,
or how else to change them if not through direct registry edits?

Thanks

Matthias Jetleb