 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1372
Re: BricxCC release 3.3.3.8
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 00:52:27 GMT

hi John,

getting the latest video driver (Geforce 2MX, driver DetonatorXP v23.11)
didn't help :-(,
but ....
you're new version 3.3.3.9 DID help :-)

So thanks again !
I can't see any relevant changes from your "enhancements" list, but
maybe you understand why.

Maybe a suggestion for the next enhancement:
   if the user tries to open a file for the second time, don't open a
the same file, but focus on the already open file.

I like the code explorer very much and would like to implement such a
feature in JALcc. When I've some more time I'll certainly will look at
your sources how to do it.

best regards,
Stef Mientki

John Hansen wrote:

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, Stef Mientki writes:

This seems to work, its is solved, but .....
another problem occurs:

When I open 2 files or more, and I close BricxCC without first closing
the file, I get such a terrible 0E exception error
   Exception 0E  at 0028:C02A1948 VxD  VWINS(05)  00012D0
(it's possible though to keep my PC alive after that (win98 SE))

I'm afraid this may have something to do with Win98 and ImageLists.  It
sounds like it might be a video driver bug as well.  Make sure you have the
very latest driver for your video card.  I'm debating about going back to
using bitmaps rather than image lists, but I'd really like to move forward
to using ActionLists (which require the use of ImageLists).

What are your machine specs again?  Win98SE.  What video card and driver
version number?  I'll see if I can track anything down.

Thanks,

John Hansen