 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1369
Re: BricxCC release 3.3.3.8
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 23:35:08 GMT

hi John,

>>To day I had an even stranger experiences:
> 5. Use Explorer to search your computer for *.dsk files and delete
any that
> are obviously NQC-related (they will have the same file name as your .NQC
> files except with the .DSK extension).

This seems to work, its is solved, but .....
another problem occurs:

When I open 2 files or more, and I close BricxCC without first closing
the file, I get such a terrible 0E exception error
     Exception 0E  at 0028:C02A1948 VxD  VWINS(05)  00012D0
(it's possible though to keep my PC alive after that (win98 SE))

> Are you sure you are using 3.3.3.8?

It says so: build 15-02-02 , 18:47:52

best regards,
Stef Mientki