 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1101 (-10)
  Re: Blocking The Lego Remote?

Hi Stephen, you will not have success with this approach, because the LEGO firmware has no collision detection (especially no collision avoidance !) for their IR protocol. So if you're using more than 2 IR devices with LEGO firmware you will receive (...) (23 years ago, 27-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Yet another RcxCC revision

(...) non-functional at the moment. Thanks to Shane Seward for reporting it. I've fixed it but I won't have a new release up on my website for another day or two. For now you can work around the problem by using the command-line parameters or by (...) (23 years ago, 27-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  MindScope, watch sensors/vars/timers in a graph

hi All, I build an extended PC-scope to watch sensors ans local variables in the RCX. The basic idea came from the program "Mr. Sensor" build by Michael Gasperi. (URL) Mientki (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Blocking The Lego Remote?

Problem: I Have 2 Lego RCX's 1 Lego Scout and a Lego Remote. I want to build and operate 2 robots at the same time. One robot out of the Scout being remotely controlled by the Lego IR Remote and the Other with 1 RCX being controlled remotely via IR (...) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Yet another RcxCC revision

Okay, thanks to the input from some of you who have tried my revised RcxCC I have recently fixed a few bugs and added a few more user-configurable options. Find the latest revision to RcxCC at: (URL) this version you'll find: 1) Fixed the NQC (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Visual NQC 2001 final version

CHECK THIS OUT!! The final version of Visual NQC 2001 is available now on (URL) this moment only the English version is available for download but the Dutch and German versions will come soon. For more information about new features see News on the (...) (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Revisions to RcxCC

(...) Hmmm, it seems to be correctly passing -TRCX2 on the command line in my testing. I haven't actually tested with a brick containing the RCX2 firmware, but when I put an RCX2-only command in a program it compiles fine when I've selected RCX2 but (...) (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Revisions to RcxCC

(...) With the amount of work you have put in on this it should be I who apologizes for pestering you. I tried the most recent version. It is correctly finding the nqc compiler now. Unfortunately it doesn't appear to be passing the correct command (...) (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Revisions to RcxCC

(...) Whoops. I was assuming that since Mark's version put NQC in the same directory as RcxCC everyone was using the NQC in the same directory. I hadn't tried it differently myself. So in one of my past revisions I stuck a path on the front of the (...) (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Revisions to RcxCC

(...) Hi John, I just downloaded the 'latest' version, RcxCC.exe is timestamped 4/16/01 5:23pm. It looks like this version, like the one immediatly before it, requires that nqc.exe is in the same directory as rcxcc.exe. With previous versions of (...) (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact