 Robotics / RCX / legOS / Search Results: Mac BrickOS
 Results 101 – 120 of about 790.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  brickos in SuSE 9.0

Hi, I have installed brickos-0.2.6.10.6 in my SuSE 9.0 machine. First, I downloaded binutils-2.14.tar.gz and gcc-3.3.tar.gz Then I built h8300-hitachi-hms crosscompiler from gcc and binutils. After that, I have downloaded and installed (...) (20 years ago, 19-Apr-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.751)

  Re: How do i make a program to run on brickos

(...) If you are running brickOS on a Windows machine then you should definitely consider using BricxCC to write your brickOS programs. John Hansen (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.750)

  compiling problmes 2

Hi everybody, as I mentioned in my first question I am trying to use BrickOS. But I am not using the Bricx Command Center or something special for the LEGO RCX to compile it, I am using the HEW (Renases tool for the H8/300L microcontroller which is (...) (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.750)

  Re: brickOS & Cygwin with BricxCC

Hello, I’m trying to get brickOS and bricxcc working on an old laptop that’s running win 98. I installed using the easy bricxcc tools When I try to compile I get this error: Unable to create process: Bash “ C:\cygwin\brickos\de...oworld.cmd Make (...) (19 years ago, 3-May-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.750)

  BrickOs Problem (again)

Hi, Recently, I have tried and tried to install BrickOS into Win XP. However, I have had problems in installing. I have installed cygwin and checked that all files have been installed. Built the gcc 2.95.2 and binutils 2.10.1 cross compiler. But I (...) (22 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.750)

  BrickOS Threading...

I'm having a problem, and I hope someone can help me. I've been running winLegOS, and I've switched to the latest version of BrickOS. I created a way to control the motors, which will reliably speed them up, and slow them down by using different (...) (22 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.750)

  brickos sound-related crash

I've been having some trouble with the 0.2.6.10 brickos kernel compiled with gcc 3.3.2. Whenever I try to use the dsound_play or sound_system functions, the kernel crashes immediately. In some cases, the RCX really goes haywire and motors start (...) (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.750)

  Re: BrickOS motor-output: Subject to change?

Hi Dietmar, Have you tried brickOS 0.2.6.10? Code was added to that version to address this issue. Mark "Dietmar Cordes" <cordes@lepomux.org> wrote in message news:3F0A7BA7.207050...mux.org... (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.750)

  brickOS v1?

Hi, I'd like to know if the v1 of brickOS with the support of the usb tower for linux (without patch) is going to come soon or not. Actually I have tried many things but without success. Thank's Nil (20 years ago, 7-Jul-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.750)

  BrickOS on OSX

Hello, I was wondering if anyone has compiled BrickOS to run on OS X with the USB IR Tower. I am able to successfully compile the GCC cross-compiler but I am unable to get the USB Tower to function correctly. Any help would be greatly appreciated. (...) (20 years ago, 14-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.750)

  brickOS general news

We've been working on our web-site (URL) welcome comments. If you'd like to see something specific that is not already there please let us know. Development work on brickOS has been lively over the past couple of weeks. So watch for another test (...) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.750)

  BrickOS & BricxCC - coming soon to a Windows PC near you

So, I recently installed cygwin (again) and the pre-built Hitachi cross compiler (which someone recently posted about here). I installed the latest BrickOS release from SourceForge. Everything in the BrickOS for Windows instructions worked (...) (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.750)

  MIDI conversion

I have added a feature to BricxCC to convert MIDI files to NQC, MindScript, LASM, brickOS C, and brickOS Pascal code. It seems to work quite well with the first three languages (i.e., the sound generated by the RCX closely resembles the MIDI file (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

brickos
(score: 1.750)

  Re: BrickOS motor-output: Subject to change?

Hi, I remember. I have tried brickOS 0.2.6.10 but I had problems with downloading the firmware. I was unable to get the new kernel into the RCX. I do not have this problem with 0.2.6.9. Thanks, Dietmar (...) [...] (...) [...] (21 years ago, 14-Jul-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.750)

  /brickos-0.2.6.10/kernel/dsensor.c:360: `sys_time' undeclared (first use in this function)

I changed in /boot/config.h the //#define CONF_DSENSOR_MUX //!< sensor multiplexor TO #define CONF_DSENSOR_MUX //!< sensor multiplexor Now I got an errormessage if compile once again make realclean make depend make --unix (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.750)

  error in using brickOS under Bricx Command Center

Dear all, I am new to Lego Mindstorms programming. Recently I installed Bricx Command Center in Windows XP Home following the instructions in (URL) I am able to use NQC and leJOS but not brickOS under Bricx Command Center. (Downloading the brickOS (...) (19 years ago, 17-Sep-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.750)

  Release candidate brickos-0.2.6.10 avail for testing

The brickOS team is pleased to announce our next test release. We are heading for our formal brickos-1.0.0 release but anticipate at least one more test release before then. Details regarding how to provide feedback are at (URL) can download from (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.750)

  getting BrickOS through slow connection

My son and I have been looking BrickOS but one sticking point is that we have a slow connection at home which makes getting large packages hard. In such cases, I just download the files at work and burn the files into CD-RW and bring them home. Is (...) (22 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.750)

  Re: Errors while installing brickOS 0.2.6.10

(...) These two installers offer the brickOS beginner an extremely easy way to get Cygwin and the necessary cross compilers installed on a Win32 system as well as all the brickOS files (and LeJOS files also). If you download and run these two (...) (20 years ago, 28-Dec-04, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.750)

  Re: BrickOS Threading...

(...) To tell you the truth, I'm not exactly sure how the BrickOS PWM works, but I do know the standard RCX PWM simply switches the motors between ON and FLOAT, which will not slow the motor down, when it switches from a high power, to a lower (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.750)

More:  Next Page >>