 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3499
3498  |  3500
Subject:
brickos sound-related crash
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 19:41:42 GMT

I've been having some trouble with the 0.2.6.10 brickos kernel compiled with gcc
3.3.2.  Whenever I try to use the dsound_play or sound_system functions, the
kernel crashes immediately.  In some cases, the RCX really goes haywire and
motors start turning by themselves.  Has anyone else seen this?  It sucks not
being able to play sound.  My environment is Redhat 9, and I'm using the USB
tower patch for my rcx 2.0.

thanks