 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3333
Re: Modifying the BrickOS source code
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Fri, 4 Jul 2003 18:20:31 GMT

Charles Mancinelli wrote:

Is that what is building these files?  If not what is?  There is
nothing else that involves the BrickOS files.

But remember that changes in the brickOS files and therefore in the
resulting brickOS code will allmost certainly crash the user programs.

With every new brickOS version you must recompile the user programs that
should run on the brick.

Regards,

Michael