 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2473
Re: Release candidate legos-0.2.5.2 avail for testing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 10:37:21 GMT

Stephen M Moraco <stephen_moraco@agilent.com> wrote:
INSTALL doc needs:
5. change 1.1 dir names to 1.3 (using ver allows side by side
install of      different cygwin versions)

No it doesn't! Cygwin stores some info in the registry. Besides, why would you
want multiple cygwin versions?

Max.