 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2457
Re: Release candidate legos-0.2.5.2 avail for testing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 23:49:26 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Stephen M. Moraco writes:
Details regarding release content, download instructions and
how to provide feedback are at http://legos.sourceforge.net/tmpdist/

I'd just like to make a suggestion. Following an email discussion with
Kingsley about setting up a "upload only" environment on his windoze laptop,
I searched & was unable find a pre-compiled version of dll.exe &
firmdl3.exe. I know I must've found them somewhere before, 'cos I've never
had a development environment set up on my laptop, but I have them.

So, for people like myself & Kingsley, who only use our laptops to upload to
the RCX (useful when taking them to shows, etc), I'd like to suggest that
each release could include a windoze version of these 2 exes. Perhaps
include legos.srec as well 8?)

ROSCO