 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 111
110  |  112
Subject:
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 09:25:09 GMT

After successfully downloading and running tm-and-ir.srec (Linux host),
I cannot download to it any longer.  Upon power up, the LCD displays LEGO!5
and I can select any other program slots.

I could just re-load firmware in '95 but I don't want to have to reboot
everytime I want to load new software.

Any advice is appreciated.

-Vic