 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 118
Re: loading s/w
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 09:33:20 GMT

Kekoa Proudfoot wrote:

I skipped something here.  The assumption I made is that you want to load
new custom firmware.  If you want to load the Lego firmware, find the
Firm0309.lgo file in your Mindstorms directory, and load that into the RCX
exactly as you would otherwise loaded tm-and-ir.srec.  But first follow the
delete firmware procedure I described.

legOS has a software solution built-in - when you are ready to quit,
hold down the on/off button and press the 'prog' button.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
Richard

--
Remove everything in-between and including the '_'s to reply!