 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1031
Re: It's time to release some patches for LegOS 0.2.4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sat, 13 May 2000 12:46:37 GMT

"Harald Mährer" <hmaehrer@debis.com> wrote in message
- where do i find the 0.2.4 version? I followed the ftp link on the
  cvs server to find 0.2.3 but where's 0.2.4?

http://legos.sourceforge.net/

- on my NT i have more than one (logical) drive to keep system,
  applications and data separate. I assume that's the problem because
  cd/ in cygwin brings me to the NT partition, but cygwin and every
  other stuff is stored on a different partition. When compiling i get
  a lot of "not found" messages for headers. Though, the question is
  "How to tell cygwin not to mess around on my systemdrive?"

I have cygnwin in my NT partion and legOS in another one. No problem at all.
I suggest to check TOOLPREFIX in legOS/Makefile.common. Ex.:

TOOLPREFIX=//d/cygnus/cygwin-b20/H-i586-cygwin32/bin/h8300-hms-

If you must refer to other partition with a syntax like //<drive>/<path>.
Ex.:

$ cd //h/legOS

brings me to my h:\legOS directory.

Bye,
     Paolo.

---
Boss or Leader? A Boss creates fear, a Leader creates confidence.
Bossism creates resentment, leadership breeds enthusiasm. A Boss says
"I", a Leader says "We". A Boss fixes blame, a Leader fixes mistakes.
A Boss knows how, a Leader shows how. Bossism makes work drudgery,
Leadership makes work interesting. A Boss relies on authority, a
Leader relies on co-operation. A Boss drives, a Leader leads. -
Anonymous