 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1030
Re: HOWTO going down
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 13 May 2000 05:57:51 GMT

One other thing- this will of course mean that the various other files
accessible at arthurdent.dorm.duke.edu will be unavailable. I will try to
move as many of these as possible to legOS.sourceforge.net before I lose
my ethernet connection, but I'm making no promises. Sorry about that...
if any of the authors wish to upload things to sourceforge themselves,
let me know and I'll try to set you up to write to the sourceforge webserver.
Luis

On Sat, 13 May 2000, Luis Villa wrote:

Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 05:34:36 GMT
From: Luis Villa <liv@duke.edu>
To: lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos@lugnet.com, lugnet.robotics@lugnet.com
Subject: HOWTO going down

I'm taking down the HOWTO for the next couple of weeks while I move out
of my dorm and back home for the summer. When it comes back up (two
weeks, three at the most) it'll be up to date (0.2.4!) and on
legOS.sourceforge.net (probably /HOWTO/).
Just an FYI-
Luis

  "As an engineer, it's important to look yourself in the eye in the
    mirror every morning, and remind yourself that 'marketing is
    everything,' and engineering doesn't matter a tinker's damn."
                          -Keith Bostic