 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1020
Re: make error in Linux build for LegOS 0.2.4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 07:50:23 GMT

"Steve morris" <smorris@nexen.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
I haven't spent much time analyzing this yet but here is the log. This seems
familar somehow
but I can't remember why. I checked my 0.2.3 area and it builds fine. I've
been
diff'ing makefiles but
nothing leaps out so far. Note that I do make twice.

Have you tried using:

$ make clean
$ make realclean
$ make depend

I suspect that you miss .depend files (but I'm not sure).

Bye,
        Paolo.
---
Anyone can hold the helm when the sea is calm.