 Robotics / RCX / legOS / *1154 (-20)
  LNP Question

Hi All, Apologies if this should be obvious., but I'm curious as to how I can build a windows based LNP application, can it be done? I see that most LNP discussions to date are Linux and LNPd oriented, which would lead me to believe that my only (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Help with make in Windows

Ah...progress. I have finally started tracing the function calls. Did I mention my head hurts? :-p Seriously, what I found was in the 0.2.2 on Windows Instructions, number 8 says "Change the CINC variable definition in legOS\Makefile.common to (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: legOS built on NT - what now

Colin, what version of legOS did you install? -- Gary (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: LNP ActiveX for windows users

Hi ! I've added the compiled version of winlnp to (URL) (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Convert Integer to String

K&R has a very simple itoa implementation that you can copy if LegOS's libc doesn't already have itoa. alex "Michael Marklew" <mike@idl.net.au> wrote in message news:Fw13p2.5yq@lugnet.com... (...) other (...) string in (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: legOS built on NT - what now

(...) My pleasure. You should really thank Professor Michael Littman, who gave me the time to do it in the first place :) (...) This is what occurred in the 0.1.x series of legOS. (...) In the 0.2.x series, you are expected to load the legOS.srec (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  legOS built on NT - what now

Hi All, I've just built and successfully compiled legOS on NT 4.0, it is thanks Luis Villa and his online instructions, that this was possible - much appreciated Luis. Hence, when I type" make --unix", the compilation process completes with a few (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Convert Integer to String

I am having an anoying problem. I want to format a string made up of other strings and integers. Normally I would do something like this sprintf(txt,"Num=%d String=%s",number,text) At the very least does any one know how to do covert an integer to a (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Help with make in Windows

(...) In Unix-ish systems, that style of error message means that it is being generated by the program yada/yada/ld. So, what is happening is that ld.exe is unable to find crt0.o, whatever that is. (...) This is rather odd. /legOS/include/config.h (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Help with make in Windows

Luis, Thanks for the info. I do have Win 95 and tried installing there ... same errors. Then, I tried the Windows install using cygwin. I've gotten to the end part where you type "make --unix" While it did compile, there were errors along the way. (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Help with make in Windows

Gary- Unfortunately, I believe that Rossz's tools are known not to work with NT/w2k. The problem is with the DJGPP toolset itself, not with Rossz's work. If installing on win95/98 is not an option, you may want to take a look at (URL) are (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: LNP ActiveX for windows users

(...) can (...) Oh yes, I'm using GNU tools for windows. Now (for a couple of days I was busy in a HW upgrade for my system), I'm working to make lnpd works on Win32 (client lib part already quite OK, server part need to be tuned-up). Code already (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Help with make in Windows

I have LegOS 0.2.3 installed and, thanks to instructions by Rossz Vamos-Wentworth I've gotten quite far down the path of getting the software to work. The firmware works fine and I can upload a demo .lx and have it work fine. However, I can't get (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: LNP ActiveX for windows users

Thank you very much! It will be thoroughly tested this tuesday. It was exactly what was needed to get our project running smoothly again. Up until now, I was worried that we'd have to switch platforms in midproject. Torkel Yannis Jeannotat (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: LNP ActiveX for windows users

(...) Yannis, if space is a problem for pre-compiled tools, my task for Monday is the re-organization of the legOS archives at legOS.sourceforge.net. You are certainly welcome to get space and access there if you want. (...) Paolo, if that is in (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: LNP ActiveX for windows users

Yannis- That's great! To be honest, I've never written a single line of code for Windows, so I can't be certain, but it looks very nicely organized and pretty straightforward in its interface. I'm sure someone will find a use for it, even if the (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: LNP ActiveX for windows users

(...) that (...) Great job! But, please, give us a pre-compiled version of .dll too... VC++ is not a free compiler... ;-) I was working to a lnpd porting to Win32 (quite finished indeed), but I can stop if your version is already finished and (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  LNP ActiveX for windows users

Hello, I spent some time working on an ActiveX for LNP communication and I think that may be of interest for some of the users of this group. You can find the sources at (URL) send me all your comments. Thanks, Yannis (24 years ago, 11-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: SDL and legOS (was: memory left)

Luis Villa <liv@duke.edu> wrote in message news:960488287.393fe...uke.edu... (...) productive, (...) Well, it depends of course on what you intend to do with it. If you for example design and implement a protocol of some sort, it's a great (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  two questions

Hey, everybody. I have two questions, most of which probably can't be understood by most of the readers on this list :( 1) Is there any way that the stack size might be miscalculated by the new, improved makelx? I've experienced a problem where a (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact