 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1154
1153  |  1155
Subject:
LNP Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 10:04:47 GMT

Hi All,

Apologies if this should be obvious., but I'm curious as
to how I can build a windows based LNP application,
can it be done?

I see that most LNP discussions to date are Linux and
LNPd oriented, which would lead me to believe that
my only choice is to build a Linux legOS environment.
However, I also saw the recent announement of
Yannis Jeannotat's WinLNP, is this the only windows
based LNP option?

Thanks in advance,

Colin Ryan