 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1158
1157  |  1159
Subject:
legOS 0.2.4 on Win NT 4.0 WS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 16:24:32 GMT

Hi All,

I've just successfully installed legOS 0.2.4 on Win NT and run
the demo programs, all thanks to Lius' instructions. I did have
one small difficulty though, with both the gzip file and CVS
versions at sourceforge - it's tiny ...

It was a pre-processor parsing error in the file config.h in the
boot directory, at line 89. I'm sure it's not a problem in Linux.
It was simply due to a carriage return in middle of the #IF DEFINED
line. If this is removed so that the whole #IF DEFINED portion of
the directive appears on one line, as follows (if your mail window is
wide enough that is ), all runs smoothly.

#if defined(CONF_PROGRAM) && (!defined(CONF_TM) || !defined(CONF_LNP)|| !defined(CONF_DKEY) ||
!defined(CONF_ASCII))
#error "Program support needs task management, networking, key debouncing, and ASCII."
#endif

Thanks to Luis and Paolo for helping me with all the difficulties
and questions I had with getting the files and setting it up. Gary
I hope all this helps ;-)

Now, not to reinforce any Irish stereotypes, I'm off for a relaxing
pint of Guinness - my head hurts ...

Colin