 Robotics / RCX / Search Results: usb to ris 1.x rcx ir how
 Results 501 – 520 of about 5300.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Feeding the RCX 1.0 from RIS 1.5

Hi, I'd like to know what kind of adapter I could use (and how) for supplying my RCX with power, since it has no inlet. I have tried to use DC adapters for 6, 9, and 12 Volts, all without success. I connected them to the plates inside the battery (...) (23 years ago, 22-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ris, rcx, how
(score: 1.089)

  Re: frame RCX reply how

(...) (URL) bytes Accordingly I'd now guess the firmdl3/rcx_comm.c algorithm for framing standard RCX replies is: (...) 1) Send the bytes of the command packet. 2) Loop to receive up to equally many bytes echoed. If 100ms elapses twice without (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

rcx, how
(score: 1.089)

  reply framing in firmdl3/rcx_comm.c

--- From: Kekoa Proudfoot [via Pat LaVarre] About rcx_comm.c waiting twice, I see where the confusion is now. If no bytes are available, the wait will be T. If some bytes are available, obviously you have to wait at least as long as it takes for all (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

rcx, how
(score: 1.087)

  LNP+USB tower

A Mail I've received ... (...) engineering. (...) rcx, legOS (...) oz). (...) but we need (...) in our (...) thesis (...) we'll (...) my answer try to search a driver under google. I think there is some driver installation instruction !! I don't (...) (21 years ago, 17-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, rcx
(score: 1.087)

  Re: Proper power supply for a 1.0?

(...) I'd like to be cutting in to this transformer conversation, since ... I'd like to know what kind of adapter I could use (and how) for supplying my RCX with power, since it has no inlet. I have tried to use DC adapters for 6, 9, and 12 Volts, (...) (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ris, rcx, how
(score: 1.087)

  ScriptEd - Question

Hi, I'm a newby with RCX, and need verry urgent a program (readdy by next saturday), to control a few motors and switches as input. Now, i installed the SDK 2.5 and use the ScriptED (Mindscript Editor). Situation: A monorail track (same track for (...) (19 years ago, 3-Aug-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

rcx, how
(score: 1.086)

  Button events with NQC

Hallo, I am new to developing software for the RCX using NQC. I have some experience using Java programming with Lejos. My Question: Is there a way to react to button events, and how? What I mean is, that I would linke to ask, wheater the e.g. (...) (19 years ago, 3-Aug-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

rcx, how
(score: 1.086)

  Re: frame RCX reply how

Hi pat, (...) This is what you send reflected by the walls, I think. (...) Bits 0-2 of the opcode tells you the number, with 6 meaning 0 and 7 meaning 1. For some special opcodes it is longer. (...) + 1 start bit I think there's some Java code for (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

rcx, how
(score: 1.086)

  Aaargh...I need some help

Hi, Can anyone lend a desperate soul a helping hand? Here's my problem: I've followed the installation directions for windows as outlined in lejos.sourceforge.net For your convenience, I've included the instructions here: Installation of the leJOS (...) (21 years ago, 19-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

usb, rcx
(score: 1.085)

  More Spybotics NQC API stuff (work in progress)

A lot of this is untested and very rough. For some reason I still can't get the Spybot to send out RC messages to a Manas unit. Sending an RCX message (opcode 0xF7) is quite simple - either using the ROM subroutine SendRCXMessage or by using the (...) (21 years ago, 18-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

rcx, ir
(score: 1.085)

  Re: frame RCX reply how

"Pat LaVarre" <ppaatt@aol.com> wrote in message news:H9nAFD.7v@lugnet.com... (...) like x (...) byte x (...) course (...) the 4 (...) find (...) 10 EF? I follow you now (helps to look at the actual code ;-)... I would expect that raw byte sequence (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

rcx, how
(score: 1.085)

  Re: frame RCX reply how

(...) Bingo! I reached the bricktools/ of the frame-free: (URL) bytes At a glance, I missed how bricxcc toggles x08 in the command op to let command ops be repeated, but I'd now guess the bricxcc algorithm for framing standard RCX replies is: 1) (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

rcx, how
(score: 1.085)

  Re: frame RCX reply how

(...) Ah, thanks. Can we therefore conclude 45.8 ms/byte = 11/2400 s/byte for each byte of a burst? (...) Tell me more? Do we mean to say RCX in the middle of a football field echoes less well? Should I discard the echo, rather than checking it for (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

rcx, how
(score: 1.085)

  Re: disable LNP

(...) Steve, If no IR traffic (of any kind) is occurring, then there is very little overhead associated with LNP being active. In any event, this trivial amount of overhead (in systime.c) can't be disabled. What you really need to be concerned about (...) (21 years ago, 10-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

rcx, ir
(score: 1.083)

  Re: some measurements in lnp, please comment!

"Brian B. Alano" <alano@bloomington.in.us> wrote in message news:HL30D6.1rDC@lugnet.com... (...) practical (...) assume 50% (...) think anything (...) I'm not familiar with LNP, but I do have a good handle on infra-red messaging in general. There (...) (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, rcx
(score: 1.083)

  Re: a problem ... need some help !

(...) Although you may not be using BricxCC to compile your leJOS code I think it might be instructive to describe how BricxCC manages to compile leJOS code properly. The way BricxCC works with leJOS is to create a very simple makefile that launches (...) (20 years ago, 6-Feb-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, how
(score: 1.083)

  Re: lego light sensor's capability of distinguishing colors

(...) How about one sensor with a color wheel the RCX can drive (this is how just about all NASA spacecraft take those beautiful pictures)? Another option that might work (read: I've not tested this at all) is using more than one color of light to (...) (19 years ago, 28-Jun-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

rcx, how
(score: 1.079)

  USB vs Serial Tower Response Time

Several recent posts have mentioned significantly slower performance of the USB Tower when compared to the serial Tower. After several measurements, I've concluded that the USB Tower is "natively" only slightly slower (~20 milliseconds per message) (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, rcx
(score: 1.078)

  Re: RF Connection To RCX

Hi We just got into RCX. We have been using my Palm III and Visor to control the RCX. We have this great idea but need some help. We have an old Logitech Trackman remote control mouse. It uses RF. The idea is to some how convert the Serial output (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

rcx, ir, how
(score: 1.078)

  Re: RF Connection To RCX

Hi We just got into RCX. We have been using my Palm III and Visor to control the RCX. We have this great idea but need some help. We have an old Logitech Trackman remote control mouse. It uses RF. The idea is to some how convert the Serial output (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

rcx, ir, how
(score: 1.078)

More:  Next Page >>