 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3448
3447  |  3449
Subject:
LNP+USB tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 16:51:26 GMT

A Mail I've received ...

On Wed, 2003-09-17 at 04:21, Andres Rene Hurtado Rodriguez wrote:
Hello Nanobat

My name is Andres Rene Hurtado Rodiguez i'm student of system • engineering.
My pathner Maria del Pilar Muñoz and I, have been working with the • rcx, legOS
and Lnp, for our thesis (constraints in legos, something like mozart • oz).

In this moment we are in a very interesting part of our development, • but we need
to know if there is a driver for USB tower in linux, this is because • in our
university the are only USB towers and i'ts important to make our • thesis
portable (not only serial towers).

Thanks for any help that you could give us about lnp over USB tower.
We are not able to write in Lugnet, but we can read all messages, so • we'll
thanks a lot if you could put this  message there.
Thanks for the help

my answer

try to search a driver under google. I think there is some driver
installation instruction !! I don't using USB tower then .... good luck
;-)

nanobapt