 Robotics / RCX / Search Results: usb to ris 1.x rcx ir how
 Results 1241 – 1260 of about 5300.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Simulink Compilation

Dear Marc, It would be very interesting to have Simulink + Realtime Workshop controlling the RCX. By the way, how much speed do you expect can be achieved considering the communication speed between PC and RCX ? Liem. (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

rcx, how
(score: 3.128)

  rcx tools setup

I have following problem with setting up the rcx tools (the old ones, distributed with legOS-0.1.7): I set up the Makefile.common to properly point to my paths: TOOLPREFIX=/home/eri...tachi-hms- LEGOS_ROOT=/home/eri...gOS-0.1.7/ when I run make I (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

rcx, how
(score: 3.128)

  How do you convert light sensor data to bmp image

Hi: I would like to build a lego scanner using a single light sensor. I have found a number of sites which explain how to build them, however, I could use some assistance with how to convert the data collected into an actual image map. I understand (...) (26 years ago, 20-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

rcx, how
(score: 3.128)

  How do I convert light sensor data into image bmp?

Hi: I would like to build a lego scanner using a single light sensor. I have found a number of sites which explain how to build them, however, I could use some assistance with how to convert the data collected into an actual image map. I understand (...) (26 years ago, 20-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

rcx, how
(score: 3.128)

  Re: Blocking The Lego Remote?

Let me clarify. although it still may not be possible, I just want to create 2 lego BattleBot like robots. A Scout based bot being controlled by one person with the Lego Remote and a Second bot being controlled via RCX to RCX like in the Lego (...) (23 years ago, 27-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

rcx, how
(score: 3.128)

  Speed of RCX interpreting bytecodes: slow

While working on the barcode scanner I decided to see just how fast the RCX could loop. A simple NQC program can do about 1000 counter loop iterations in about 100 ticks, or 1 iteration/ms. This is shockingly slow. The native H8/329 is clocked at (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

rcx, how
(score: 3.128)

  Positioning with the RCX - a pragmatic approach

THE QUESTION ... ... how to determine and measure a position in a room? This question was raised several times in LUGNET (e.g. Kris Zabriskie) and caused some discussions. As it has been stated, this simple sounding task is not at all trivial and (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

rcx, how
(score: 3.128)

  Robolab/RCX program code size and limits.

Hi, I'm using Robolab 2.5.3 and RCS firmware revision 03.01 03.28. I have a couple of questions: - I want to demonstrate the difference in code size between a program written using subroutines versus a program written using subVi's. How do I (...) (20 years ago, 24-Oct-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

rcx, how
(score: 3.128)

  Re: anyone know how to check free space on RCX?

While the declaration for mm_free_mem is int mm_free_mem(void) The fact is that the RCX has only 32K of memory available. 32K in hex is 0x8000... there's never a need for more than 4 digits in hex. Looking at key_handler() in kernel/program.c (the (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

rcx, how
(score: 3.128)

  Re: How to stop, after running program (Ultimate RoboLab)

(...) Remember : your program is an RCX firmware. With the official firmware you would have to take off the batteries in order to reboot the RCX. This was one of the things I disliked most. So, we added the simple feature of something like (...) (18 years ago, 31-Aug-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

rcx, how
(score: 3.127)

  RCX <--> Pocket PC Communication

Has anyone tried to communicate with the RCX using a pocket pc? If you have, I would like to know how. (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

rcx, how
(score: 3.127)

  Re: LNP Example please

(...) To get a somewhat crude explanation of how LNP works, and how to make RCXs with different LNP-Hostaddresses, i'd suggest to read thread 'LNP Addressing Schemes', last week in this newsgroup. However, if you don't need addressing or several (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

rcx, how
(score: 3.127)

  RCX <-> PC communication

Ok, here's a little something to think about: I have been testing the three communication protocol stacks of LeJOS 2.0 (josx.rcxcomm package; LLC, LNP and F7 protocols). Simple application: Array (size 20) of ints on both PC and RCX. Got both a (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

rcx, how
(score: 3.127)

  Re: Does RCX work together with Bionicle Manas? If so, how?

(...) or in tandem if you set the transmitter to 'all' (...) Yes it is. Some info on the receivers: 2 motors per receiver (1 orange, 1 yellow), 2 sockets per motor produce different speeds. See: (URL) thumb buttons for each motor are directional (...) (23 years ago, 17-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

rcx, how
(score: 3.127)

  Rotary Sensor and RCX Code

I am having sever problems figuring out how to get the rotary sensor to do what I want it to with RCX Code. All I want it to do is to make a motor turn clockwise when the sensor turns clockwise, and make a motor turn counter-clockwise when the (...) (24 years ago, 26-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

rcx, how
(score: 3.127)

  RCX.pm questions

So, I've finally found a little bit of time to play with RCX.pm, and it is pretty cool. However, I'm having lots of problems convincing the RCX to actually do things :) it appears that in many cases, the first signal sent to the RCX is always (...) (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

rcx, how
(score: 3.127)

  Re: Maximum Subroutine numbers?

I don't use Robolab, but I can offer some insight into how the RCX firwmare operates with subroutines (and events) that may partially explain your problems. RCX firmware supports 8 (eight) subroutines per slot. Internally they are numbers 0 to 7. (...) (21 years ago, 28-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

rcx, how
(score: 3.127)

  Re: RCX motor voltage

Wes, relays would work pretty well. (Still, how much current do your motors draw???) The LEGO motors draw about .35 Amps (350 Milliamperes) You could connect two 5V coil relays , each with a diode in series with the coil, connected oppositely to (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

rcx, how
(score: 3.127)

  Re: anyone know how to check free space on RCX?

(...) According to config/h8300/h8300.h in the gcc sources, int is 32bit for the h8 cross compiler. I believe the reason mm_free_mem() returns an int is because the memory manager stores the size of each free block as size_t, which is defined in (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

rcx, how
(score: 3.127)

  Re: RCX Tower Internals

Kekoa Proudfoot <kekoa@pixel.Stanford.EDU> wrote in message news:FCzorK.Gyn@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) and compare to see if they look similarly. For me at least, the emitters (...) By the way.. Kekoa, I've looked at your page.. And I've discovered (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

rcx, how
(score: 3.127)

More:  Next Page >>