 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1102
Re: Blocking The Lego Remote?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 21:08:07 GMT

Let me clarify.

although it still may not be possible, I just want to create 2 lego
BattleBot like robots.  A Scout based bot being controlled by one person
with the Lego Remote and a Second bot being controlled via RCX to RCX like
in the Lego RoboGladiators 1999 E3 event.  I just don't want the Lego Remote
that is to control the Scout BattleBot also be controlling the RCX
BattleBot.  If I can some how just program an RCX to ignore commands sent by
the Lego Remote i'll be all set.

The only way doing this may be using legOS and its LNP (lego network protocol)
with which you can use adressed devices. AFAIK legOS isn't available for you're
scout, so this won't work either. SORRY.

Regards

Rainer

P.S.: Can't you seperate them optically ??