 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 31
30  |  32
Subject:
How do you convert light sensor data to bmp image
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Sat, 20 Mar 1999 23:49:22 GMT

Hi:

I would like to build a lego scanner using a single light sensor.  I have
found a number of sites which explain how to build them, however, I could
use some assistance with how to convert the data collected into an actual
image map.  I understand how to obtain the data from the RCX, but would
appreciate helpful hits on a freeware program or c-code source to actually
read each integer value to formula the resultant picture.

Any suggestions?

Patrick McLean