 Robotics / RCX / 814
813  |  815
Subject:
RCX.pm questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 18:24:29 GMT

So, I've finally found a little bit of time to play with RCX.pm, and it is
pretty cool. However, I'm having lots of problems convincing the RCX to
actually do things :) it appears that in many cases, the first signal sent to
the RCX is always ignored. Additionally, it appears that multiple commands sent
in succession will all be ignored unless there are sleeps between them (I'm
trying to experiment to see how long the sleeps need to be.)
Anyone have any suggestions as to what I might be doing wrong? Or is this
normal behavior?
Luis