 Robotics / RCX / Search Results: range USB IR long Tower
 Results 521 – 540 of about 2200.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  WinLNP and USB

Hi All, I've been trying to send data to my PC using WinLNP and the USB tower. Now, I've modified WinLNP to use the USB tower and it seems to work. I can get the demo RCX program to run and it recognizes I've sent it a byte. I can also get the RCX (...) (23 years ago, 7-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, tower
(score: 2.951)

  Re: Linux driver for USB Tower

A better link would be (URL) you have to find the link for the Project Home Page (under Public Areas). Ed P.S. I am not involved either! Rainer Balzerowski <balze2@gmx.net> wrote in message news:Gpn9Lo.6E@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 11-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, tower
(score: 2.951)

  Sending ir packets

I am writing a program, and it doesnt work. Right now im just trying to make sure I can interface with the serial port properly. So I am sending: 55 ff 00 51 ae 03 fc 54 ab At 2400 baud, 8 data bits, odd parity, and one stop bit. It doesnt work. The (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir, tower
(score: 2.951)

  (canceled)

ir, tower
(score: 2.950)

  Psion 5mx firmware downloader

I've written a firmware downloader that runs on a Psion 5mx (and probably an older 5, but I haven't tested it). I should note this uses the IR tower connected to teh cable serial port (via lego's cable, psion's cable and a null modem adaptor, (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir, tower
(score: 2.950)

  pbrick.dll

Hi everyone, I found this replacement controller of the spirit.ocx Does anyone know if there is any documentation for pbrick.dll?Or is it the same as for the spirit.ocx? Another question:Does the pbrick.dll support the USB tower that comes in the (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, tower
(score: 2.947)

  Re: pbrick.dll

(...) spirit.ocx (...) as for the spirit.ocx? (...) comes in the (...) Hi, I don't know about pbrick.dll, but Lego finally made the RIS2 SDK available. Besides a linkable API dll ("Ghost") it also contains a COM server with functionality similar to (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, tower
(score: 2.946)

  Re: Forced to use IR Tower?

(...) If I understand you correctly, you wish to use the IR port built into your laptop instead of the IR tower. To the best of my knowledge this is not possible. John Hansen (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir, tower
(score: 2.946)

  Use laptops IrDA

Hi all, I want to make a program on my laptop so that I can use it (the laptop that is) as a remote control to give orders to my Mindstorm robot, just simple things like turn left/right etc. I'm going to use Java on my laptop, Lejos on the RCX and (...) (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir, tower
(score: 2.945)

  Scout programming

I used BricXCC and the USB tower to program the Scout. I was wondering how the programming was done by NQC. Are the Scout and RCX command sets compatible? How so? Or does NQC translate and assemble differently depending on target brick? There are (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

usb, tower
(score: 2.944)

  Lego Robotics Invention System Storage Solution

Take a look at: (URL) a look at this low-cost Lego RIS packaging solution: After looking over and trying several methods of packaging the Lego RIS for use in schools and for easy transportation, I found an inexpensive ($7.96 at WalMart) tackle box (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir, tower
(score: 2.943)

  Re: RIS 2.0 or 1.5 (minimum requirements)

Just came across youre discussion, and I thought this might help... Lego is usually a bit overreacting whit the systemrequirements. I've runned RIS 1.5 on an 486 whit 20 MB ram and 1 MB video,and the sysreq's from lego said it required an (...) (23 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, tower
(score: 2.941)

  Interactive communication with the RCX

I have recently discussed with Kekoa an interesting issue that apparently received scarce attention in the past. I'm trying to have interactive communication between the computer and the RCX through IR connected to an USB port: sendind commands from (...) (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, ir
(score: 2.941)

  Re: RoboLab 2.5 software with Control Lab interface box

1. I am only using Robolab 2.5 to drive Control Lab. Prior to 2.5 I was using Robolab 2.0 with the free Lego Engineer software to drive the interface. The 2.5 release removes the need for Lego Engineer. In fact I am now getting errors with Lego (...) (23 years ago, 14-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.dacta)

ir, tower
(score: 2.939)

  IR remote control codes.

hi all, has anyone experience with the IR codes transmitted by the remote controler. As far as I know, these codes are normal direct commands, which you also send from your PC, using the standard IR tower. The documentation on this issue is not very (...) (23 years ago, 4-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir, tower
(score: 2.939)

  Spectrum as source of Technic Spares

With all of the back and forth lately on the lack of Technic spares, I've found that Spectrum Educational Supplies in Aurora Ontario has many hard-to-get parts, including the little pneumatic pumps. Without keeping everyone in suspense... Specturm (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, tower
(score: 2.939)

  RIS 2.0 or 1.5 (minimum requirements)

I am going to buy the RIS 2.0, but I am not quite sure if I should better buy the RIS 1.5. That is, because my notebook (366 Mhz PII, 64 MB RAM, but only 2.5 MB Video RAM) does not fully meet the minimum requirements as stated by LEGO (what is (...) (23 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

usb, tower
(score: 2.938)

  Re: What happened to Spirit.ocx?

(...) Hi Kenny, Spirit.ocx can only be used with the serial tower. RIS 2.0 contains a USB-tower, so spirit.ocx doesn't work anymore. Have a look at this message. (URL) a replacement for spirit.ocx is announced. Regards, Rainer (23 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, tower
(score: 2.938)

  New pbForth 2.1.0 (and firmware speed)

For everyone that has been interested in firmware speed over the last few days, I am ready to announce the latest version of pbForth. This version supports the USB tower under Windows!!!! (URL) An empty loop of 20,000 interations takes less than 1 (...) (22 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, tower
(score: 2.936)

  Re: New pbForth 2.1.0 (and firmware speed)

Thanks Ralph, this is great news. I just got the new USB tower, and considering my revived interest for pbForth your new version arrives really at the right time. What IMHO would really boost the spreading of pbForth, is the availability of some (...) (22 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, tower
(score: 2.935)

More:  Next Page >>