 Robotics / RCX / 2877
Re: Sign of center pin on power adaptor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2007 21:37:40 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx, Tom Lohre wrote:
I now have a Dynamic Instruments 16VAC 375mA, AT&T AC 9V 800mA, and a Black &
Decker 9V 200mA from a Dust Buster but it does not say if it is DC or AC, I am
assuming AC. Which one should I use? I am hoping the AT&T but the 800mA makes me
a little cautious. I can't afford to fry my RCX. Thanks for all the help. Tom

The AT&T 9v AC 800mA supply sounds just about right.